Polymorph is a hub for artists, designers, academics, musicians, developers and enthusiasts focused on experimental video games and interactive applications.
Polymorph is a place open to:
- hybrid projects using real-time image & sound generation;
- explore aesthetically, theoretically & artistically the video game medium;
- technology appropriation of video game tools.
- Julien Deswaef, belgian digital artist working and living in NY – http://xuv.be/
- Pieter Heremans, belgian developper and art enthousiast involved in hackerspace (https://hsbxl.be/) and f-lat (http://f-lat.be)
- Balthazar de Tonnac, french off-road developper living and working in Brussels
- Louise Baduel, french dancer, digital artist and video maker living and working in Brussels – http://louisebaduel.com/
- François Zajéga, belgian digital artist and developper working and living in Brussels – http://frankiezafe.org
Polymorph is hosted by F/LAT (Free / Libre Art and Technology), a non-profit organisation located in Brussels, Belgium.
You can also find us on twitter @polymorphcool.