Until now, @louise was not able to access objects position and configuration… I guess it was quite frustrating for her, as she is working on the assets of the Tuning Score game.
Now it’s better. Based on the work made for #PEEL, a XML description of the objects to load is available.
It looks like this:
Each polymorph node is an object having:
- an origin transformation;
- a local transformation, only applied on the mesh attached to this node, not its children;
- a primitive to display, when you don’t need to load a mesh – available: cube, sphere, plane & empty (very useful, i got it now);
- a mesh to display;
- a material, when you want to use something else than the default one;
- a bullet configuration, for physics, dynamic or static, with the possibility to use a special mesh and a configuration tag that gives access to a few physical parameters.
I’m going to deploy this on louise computer and it will be over for this week!