Playing to tuning scores on osx requires several steps, but it worked quite smoothly.
- Installation of virtual box – https://www.virtualbox.org/
- Download of linux mint 18 64 bits image – https://www.linuxmint.com/download.php
- Make a disk of 15Gb (min 10Gb are required for mint)
- To have local IP (router range), set network to bridged and use ethernet – not tested with wifi
- Install mint
- Update mint
- Copy/paste Tuning score exec folder (not availabe online yet…)
- And done!
Because there no 3d acceleration available on the configuration i used, i had to give 3 cores out of 4 to the vm to reach a decent framerate. There no FSAA available either. But Lisa Nelson will at least be able to take something back to the states!