Polymorph package is on its way!
Until today, polymorph was a collection of Ogre addons, independent from each other. The approach has changed a lot during the development of Tuning score. All extra libraries are now linked into one big package:
- Bullet – physical engine;
- libPD – sound engine;
- OSC – Open Sound Control messages, based on udp;
- tinyXML – for project loading;
- SDL – for gamepad and joysticks.
The package uses a project file format, in XML + provides high-level objects and a base class containing all mandatory methods to manage a game:
- scene & resources loading;
- window management and events;
- keyboard and mouse events.
A large documentation has to be written, but programming architecture is now fixed.